FPCI Internship Program for Global Town Hall 2020
Being an intern here at FPCI will undoubtedly provide you with exposure to outstanding projects and leading foreign policy figures as you face various challenges in the real professional world. Do not miss out on the chance to develop your knowledge and skills with the biggest foreign policy organization in Indonesia.
Working Mode and Benefits
Part-time basis, working at the office on Mondays and Thursdays (twice a week).
1. Undergraduate student or fresh graduate in International Relations, Political Science, Communications, Public Relations, Design Communication Visual, or relevant field of study;
2. Excellent command in both English and Bahasa Indonesia;
3. Excellent oral and written skills; excellent drafting, formulation, and reporting skills;
4. Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work inclusively and collaboratively with a range of partners;
5. Ability to work and adapt professionally and effectively in a challenging environment;
6. Fast learner, self-motivated, self-initiative, and ability to work well under pressure;
7. Skilled in event management, research, or photography/videography will be beneficial.
September – December 2020
Please send your CV / Resume along with a motivation letter to email@example.com with the subject “Internship for Global Town Hall 2020” no later than September 8th, 2020. Good luck!