Job opportunities are listed below, when available.
1. Graphic Design Internship 2022
At FPCI, you will immerse yourself in the world of Public Diplomacy and International Relations at large. We aim to be the facilitator that can bring the “world” to the region and simultaneously bring grassroots and regional thoughts to the national and world stage. During your internship, you will assist the creative team to turn words and sheets and ideas into eye catching and easy to grasp creative content under the guidance and supervision of the team leader. Your job desk will include but not limited to social media posts, posters, infographics, and reports. If you have a passion in Public Diplomacy and communicate change through eye catching visuals, you are very much welcome to become part of FPCI Secretariat family.
Graphic Design Intern 2022
(3-6 Month Period)
Work from office (WFO) at FPCI Secretariat in Jakarta
- Final year student or Fresh Graduate in DKV, Design, Communication or other related fields from reputable universities.
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Knowledge in 2D and/or 3D illustration/drawing will be an asset.
- Quick learner that can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work both individually and in a team.
- Have good communication skill, and preferably good in English.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management to get the job “done right” – not “done right now”.
- Able to do this internship for 3 to 6 months duration.
- Knowledge in International Relations is not a must but will be noted.
Submit your latest CV, portfolio, and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject email: FPCI Graphic Design Internship 2022
Deadline (Extended): Wednesday, 8 June 2022
FPCI OPEN RECRUITMENT
Job Position: Research Associate (Full Time)
Undergraduate or graduate from majors including but not limited to International Relations, Political Science, Humanities, and Public Policy. Other majors are welcome to apply for this position.
– Experience in research and analysis;
– Experience in designing, managing, and organizing projects, programs, and/or conferences.
– Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English, both oral and written;
– Good interpersonal skills;
– Able to work in a group;
– Able to multitask, working on multiple projects at the same time.
– Designing and managing research projects and programs;
– Substance support to FPCI Founder and Senior Fellows;
– Op-ed writing;
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV, cover letter, and sample writing to: email@example.com with an email subject: FPCI Research Associate, before Wednesday, 21 September 2022 at 22.00 WIB.