Job opportunities are listed below, when available.
No job opportunities available now.
Being an intern here at FPCI will undoubtedly provide you with exposure to outstanding projects and leading foreign policy figures as you face various challenges in the real professional world. Do not miss out on the chance to develop your knowledge and skills with the biggest foreign policy organization in Indonesia.
During PSBB (large scale social restrictions), interns are expected to work on a part-time basis, working at the office on Mondays and Thursdays (twice a week).
- Undergraduate student or fresh graduate of International Relations, Political Science, Communications, Public Relations, Law, Design Communication Visual, or other relevant fields of study;
- Excellent research, writing, editing, and proofreading skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work inclusively and collaboratively with a range of partners;
- Ability to work and adapt professionally and effectively in a challenging environment;
- Fast learner, self-motivated, self-initiative, and ability to work well under pressure;
- Keen attention to detail and highly organized;
- Skilled in event management, research, or photography/videography will be beneficial.
April – June 2021
Please send your CV / Resume along with a motivation letter to email@example.com with the subject “FPCI Internship Program Batch 10” no later than 21 March 2021.